We are seeking a true leader to join our team in an Account Management position. Account Managers are the liaison between our team and our clients, and are often the “face” of the company for our customers.
The AM must be highly organized, very proficient in managing a large volume of accounts, and able to balance multiple projects at one time.
Our AMs work with clients weekly, helping them define their goals, build their strategies, and ensure that all project tasks are completed on time, under budget, and done exceptionally well.
These accounts are a healthy balance of marketing projects as well as website project accounts. No design or development will be required, nor will it be something you have to learn. However, our Account Managers are responsible for making strong recommendations on what design, layout, and structure should be per the client’s input and their need for conversion.
Do you think this position suits you? Let’s dive in a little deeper!
NOTE: This is NOT a remote position.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
• Highly organized – all your ducks in a row and you are organized to a “T”
• Very comfortable in moving clients along, asking for deliverables, ensuring items are completed by our team (and by our clients) in a timely manner in order to stick to schedule and budget
• A leader, through and through. You are very comfortable pitching and defending your work to a room full of strangers
• A strong ability to think on your feet and seek to find answers when they are immediately unclear
• A strong understanding of marketing and content development in order to help our clients clarify their message and convert leads into customers
• An ability to turn the client’s goals and our own user research into messaging and building marketing plans
• Extreme comfort in wireframing (line drawing) of how a client’s website might look, storyboarding, and mapping user flows and diagrams for website visitors (our designers and content strategists work through this with you!)
• Expert knowledge of leading a team, motivating staff, problem-solving, and conveying with complete confidence the solutions our team comes up with
• Great vibe and culture fit. It’s important for you to fit in with our company and what we’re aiming to achieve together
• Experience with HubSpot
• Marketing experience
• Leadership experience
• Writing experience
• Comfort and familiarity in Slack, Google Drive, Salesforce, Marketo, Pardot, InfusionSoft, and any other marketing automation software
• Familiarity with Agile/Scrum processes (this is how we work)
• Theater experience and background (why? because Theater people are able to think on their feet, work in front of an audience, and thrive under pressure)
About Web Canopy Studio
We are a web design and digital marketing agency that works with growing companies who are overwhelmed and need differentiation in a growing competitive landscape. They are typically frustrated because they can’t appropriately gather leads without using traditional marketing methods like advertising, which are time consuming, expensive, and not sustainable. We help by defining their audience, setting long and short term goals, and building 90 day game plans utilizing their website and online presence to build their brand and turn their site into a conversion machine.