The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for internal and external marketing for Eagle Village, reinforcing the brand, voice and messages of Eagle Village through multiple avenues. This person will be an Advancement Team member who makes teamwork, collaboration and quality results a priority.
We Need Adults Who:
- Are responsible, trustworthy and patient
- Work well in high-stress situation
We Require Adults To:
- Have a good moral character
- Be emotionally stable
- Be 21 or older
- Have a valid Michigan driver’s license and good driving record
An associate’s degree is required, bachelor’s degree preferred. The right candidate will have good communication skills, be a strong writer, and possess prior experience in public relations or marketing. Applicants that can show evidence of being a self-starter who is creative, motivated, accurate, dependable, and possesses good organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks will be highly considered.
- Work that matters – be a part of a 50 year old mission of helping kids and families grow stronger
- Employee Wellness Program and access to our on-site fitness center which includes a weight room, cardio equipment, and full gymnasium
- Ongoing training and opportunities for personal and professional growth
- A positive and appreciative culture
- Beautiful campus with lots of hiking trails
About Eagle Village, Inc.
Eagle Village is a nonprofit organization located in Hersey, MI that specializes in the health and advancement of youth, families, and groups. Through camps, residential services, Eagle Village Lighthouse Academy Charter School, foster care and adoption programs Eagle Village serves youth and families using Trauma Informed Care principles, an experiential approach, and focus on the entire family. Groups can experience success through the help of Eagle Village with customizable retreats and Victors Edge training offered to athletic teams, corporate groups, ministries, and schools. Eagle Village believes that every individual has value and the organization strives, through God’s help and love, to serve, value and equip children, families, and groups for success.